- 1. Address, Name and Representative of MKLO
- Maruhito Kondo, attorney-at-law
Manager of Maruhito Kondo Law Office
- Office Name:
- Maruhito Kondo Law Office
- 7th Floor, 21 Chuo Building
1-8-21, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan
- 2. Acquisition of Personal Information
- MKLO will acquire the personal information to the extent necessary by appropriate means after announcing or notifying the purpose of use of the personal information.
- 3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- MKLO will use the personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes stated below.
- Handling legal services entrusted by clients and communications relating to such legal services
- Confirming conflict of interest when accepting a case
- Sending information, greeting cards or other notices regarding MKLO, and providing legal information and information relating to legal services of MKLO
- Recruitment of lawyers and staff of MKLO and personnel management and education after recruiting
- Response to inquiries
- Other purposes incidental to those mentioned above
- 4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- MKLO will not provide the personal information to any third parties except in cases where MKLO subcontracts work to the third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, where prior consent of the principal identified by the relevant personal information has been obtained, or where otherwise authorized by law or ordinances. When subcontracting the work to the third party, MKLO will supervise such third party as necessary and appropriate in order to ensure safe management.
- 5. Safety Control Measures of Personal Information
- 6. Request for Disclosure, Correction or Discontinuation of Use of Personal Information
- If the principal requests notification of use of purpose, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion or discontinuation of use of the personal information, MKLO will immediately respond to such request pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act after properly verifying personal identification. Please note that the request mentioned above may not be acceptable if the disclosure is not necessary under the laws and ordinances or does not meet the requirements stipulated by the laws or ordinances.
- 7. Inquiries
Maruhito Kondo Law Office Tel: 03-3567-6261 Fax: 03-3567-6262