Maruto Kondo Law Office was founded in 1996 in Ginza, Tokyo by attorney Maruto Kondo.
With nearly 30 years of experience, we are committed to providing our clients with prompt, accurate, and timely responses to their needs in an ever-changing world.
We promise to respond not only promptly but also accurately in order to meet the needs of our clients in an ever-changing world.
Our team of attorneys, each with specialized knowledge and experience, will work together to address issues and cases.
We will spare no effort to find the best solution for our clients in cooperation with outside experts, and we will handle everything with sincerity.
Our Service取り扱い分野Read more
- Domestic corporate and commercial transactions
- Domestic civil affairs
- Cross Border Practice
- Corporate and commercial transactions (preparation, review, and negotiation of contracts)
- M&A, Corporate reorganization
- General meeting of shareholders (instruction for proceeding of meeting, preparation of minutes)
- Litigation, dispute settlement
- Litigation concerning corporate transactions, non-contentious case
- Civil provisional remedies (provisional disposition, provisional seizure)
- Compulsory execution (real estate, claim, movables)
- Insolvency proceedings (bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, special liquidation)
- Support of venture companies (company establishment, consultation)
- Compliance, whistle-blowing system
- Intellectual property right (trademark, copyright, design right, patent, litigation concerning unfair competition prevention act, negotiation, consultation)
- Anti-Monopoly Act
- Real estate, construction
- Labor (dismissal, conversion of work-position, work regulations)
- Inheritance, division of estate (negotiation, conciliation)
- Will (preparation, execution, probate)
- Guardianship of adult
- Traffic accident
- Litigation concerning confirmation of boundary
- Litigation concerning construction, dispute related to lease (negotiation, conciliation, litigation)
- Individual bankruptcy, rehabilitation for individuals
- Divorce (negotiation, conciliation, litigation)
- China (establishment of joint venture, dissolution, execution of contract, permits and licenses)
- Expansion into and withdrawal from Asian countries
- Negotiation for execution of contracts, preparation of and amendment to contracts
- Foreign exchange (direct or indirect investment overseas, domestic direct or indirect investment)
- Litigation (alliance with lawyers overseas, recognition and enforcement of foreign judgment)
We have revamped our website.
MARUHITO KONDO LAW OFFICE
7th Floor, 21 Chuo Building, 1-8-21, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 Japan
TEL: (81+3) 3567-6261
FAX: (81+3) 3567-6262
- 3 minutes walk from Exit 9 of Ginza-itchome Station (Yurakucho Line)
- 6 minutes walk from Exit A13 of Ginza Station (Ginza Line)
- 7 minutes walk from Exit C8 of Ginza Station (Marunouchi Line)
- 3 minutes walk from Exit 2 of Kyobashi Station (Ginza Line)
- 8 minutes walk from Kyobashi Exit of Yurakucho Station (JR Line)